This food safety course provided by Bio|Food|Tech is a comprehensive one day course covering all aspects of plant sanitation listerial control.
2) Overview of Listeria Monocytogenes
3) Sources of Listeria Monocytogenes in the Food Plant Environment
4) Factors that Contribute to Listeria Monocytogens in the Food Plant
5) Control of Listeria Monocytogens in the Food Plant: Prevent Cross Contamination
6) Importance of Control Programs
This comprehensive three day training course, conducted by BIO|FOOD|TECH, covers all aspects of Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) as it relates to all sectors of food processing. It also covers the requirements for Canadian QMP and FSEP programs. This is a hands-on course with 50% of the course spent preparing a HACCP plan for a product chosen by the participants.
Ebo Budu-Amoako, Ph.D., Senior Microbiologist
Ebo is an internationally recognized food microbiologist having worked with international organizations in world-level consulting assignments. He has developed and delivered Food Safety training in Canada and internationally for the past 15 years. Recently, he has been assisting with the development and implementation of food inspection and HACCP systems in various Caribbean countries.
Jim Landrigan, P.Eng., M.B.A., Technical Advisor
As well as providing numerous training workshops on food safety and quality systems for BIO|FOOD|TECH clients during the last ten years, Jim has implemented several Food Safety (HACCP) and Quality Management (ISO 9000) programs for small to medium sized food processors. He has also developed and delivered national food safety and quality training programs for one of the largest management consulting groups in Canada. Jim was also a Sessional Instructor at Holland College and taught Strategic Crisis Management and Management of a Diverse Workforce courses in the Applied Degree in Culinary Operations program.
1) Introduction to HACCP
3) Prerequisite Programs with emphasis on the control of Listeria
4) Product formulation to prevent the growth of L. monocytogenes
5) Treatment of products to destroy viable cells of L. monocytogenes
6) Ingredient and Raw Materials
7) HACCP Plan with emphasis on the control of Listeria
8) Environmental Monitoring to detect locations that harbor Listeria
9) Corrective actions if you detect Listeria species on critical surfaces or areas or in product.
This HACCP training course conducted by BIO|FOOD|TECH is a comprehensive three day course covering all aspects of the Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) concept as it relates to all sectors of food processing. Covers the requirements for Canadian QMP and FSEP programs. This is a hands on course with 50 % of the course time spent preparing a HACCP plan for a product chosen by the participants.