The 23rd annual Americas Food and Beverage Show and Conference event is organized and sponsored by the Word Trade Center Miami, US Department of Agriculture and the National Association of State Departments of Agriculture.
The show delivers the best opportunity to showcase, explore and sample the largest selection of food and beverages from the Americas. The Americas Food & Beverage Show, and its networking events, are unique one-stop marketplaces designed to bring together all segments of the food and beverage industry to expand sales opportunities! Exhibiting companies can strengthen industry contacts by meeting more than 11,000 decision making buyers and over 450 exhibitors.
Ultimately the show provides a powerful platform to boost domestic and export sales by promoting its food and beverage products buyers from the Western Hemisphere, and beyond, that will be attending the show.
We hope you will join us at the 2019 show at the Miami Beach Convention Center on September 23-24.
Early Bird Discount ends August 30th, 2019.
This food safety course provided by Bio|Food|Tech| is a comprehensive one day course covering all aspects of Food Safety for Processors of Mulluscan Shellfish. This course has been updated for safe food for Canadians Regulations.
2) Food Safety Hazards associated with Molluscan Shellfish
3) Regulatory Framework
4) Emerging and innovative strategies for risk management
5) Biology and ecosystem for V.parahaemolyticus
6) Primary and secondary sources of Vp
7) Assessing risk and food safety management strategies, based on HACCP approach
Ebo Budu-Amoaka, Ph.D., Senior Microbiologist
Jim Landrigan, P.Eng., M.B.A., Technical Advisor
For More Information Click Here
October 1-3 2019, Vigo Spain
Spain is undoubtedly the largest market for fish and seafood within the EU. Imports from Canada has increased since 2014 at a compound growth rate of 25% for Spain and 28% for Portugal. The Conxemar Seafood Expo serves at the meeting place for the entire processing branch, distributors, importers and exporters of frozen seafood products. Since their first show in 1999, it has grown in visitors and exhibitors at a steady pace. It is the most important Fish & Seafood tradeshow in Southern Europe, with significant international presence and dozens of national pavilions.
Two Options Available
$750 for a Walker Company
- A Walker Company will find value in participating in the mission because of the minimum of three B2B meetings that will be arranged for the company via the in-market consultant.
- They will have use of the meeting room in the Canadian Pavilion
- Networking opportunities with possible buyers as well as other Canadian companies participating in the mission
- Opportunity to meet the Trade Commissioner who makes himself available at the Canadian Pavilion for the duration of the show.
$1500 for an Exhibitor Company
- An exhibitor company will find value in participating in the mission because of the minimum of eight B2B meetings arranged by the in-market consultant.
- They will have a dedicated space in the Canadian Pavilion where their logo, company information and products can be displayed, producing an ideal environment for conversations with visitors.
- Networking opportunities with Conxemar delegates as well as other Canadian companies participating in the mission.
- One-on-one time with the Trade Commissioner who makes himself available at the Canadian pavilion for the duration of the show.
Deadline to register is Monday, July 1
BioFoodTech is hosting a 4 day Craft Distilling workshop for companies interested in expanding their knowledge and expertise with various distilled products and techniques.
Geoff Stewart is the President and Head Distiller of Rig Hand Distillery based in Nisku, AB. Rig Hand Distillery produces award winning craft spirits including vodka, gin, Cream Liqueurs and infused Vodkas, using locally sourced raw materials. He will be joined by Distiller Grant Keller, who together will deliver this comprehensive course covering basics of fermentation and distilling, craft production, classifications, infusions, filtering, licensing & regulations, safety, and master techniques. Participants will gain hands-on experience in the pilot plant— learning how to create and test unique, high quality distilled products.
The course fee includes all materials, breaks, lunches, hosted dinner, and tours. For more information, contact Joy Shinn: firstname.lastname@example.org – 902-368-5146. *15% discount for additional participants from the same company. *PEI companies may be eligible for funding support – contact Joy for qualification.
The Early Bird Discount ends September 30th, 2019.
The purpose of this workshop conducted by BIO|FOOD|TECH is to help improve the effectiveness of plant sanitation workers by providing them with the necessary information to help understand their vital role in plant sanitation and the control of Listeria in their plant’s environment and products
2) Overview of Listeria monocytogenes
3) Sources of Listeria monocytogenes in the Food Plant Environment
4) Factors that contribute to Listeria monocytogenes in the Food Plant
5) Control of Listeria monocytogenes in the Food Plant
6) Importance of Control Programs
For more Information click here.