This food safety course provided by Bio|Food|Tech is a comprehensive one day course covering all aspects of quality control and lab training for QC staff.
Quality Control Activities
1) Measurements, Techniques, Equipment’s, Calibration, Standards
3) Interpretation of External Laboratory Results
4) In House Training Techniques
5) CCP Monitoring and Verification of Records
6) In House Inspections (Methods, Tools)
In House Training Techniques
7) Basic Laboratory Techniques
8) Rapid Testing
9) Testing Schedule
10) Documentation (Methods, Results)
11) Proficiency Evaluation
12) SQF Edition 8 Requirements
This HACCP training course conducted by BIO|FOOD|TECH is a comprehensive three day course covering all aspects of the Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) concept as it relates to all sectors of food processing. Covers the requirements for Canadian QMP and FSEP programs. This is a hands on course with 50 % of the course time spent preparing a HACCP plan for a product chosen by the participants.
1) Introduction to HACCP
3) Prerequisite Programs with emphasis on the control of Listeria
4) Product formulation to prevent the growth of L. monocytogenes
5) Treatment of products to destroy viable cells of L. monocytogenes
6) Ingredient and Raw Materials
7) HACCP Plan with emphasis on the control of Listeria
8) Environmental Monitoring to detect locations that harbor Listeria
9) Corrective actions if you detect Listeria species on critical surfaces or areas or in product.