October 1-3 2019, Vigo Spain
Spain is undoubtedly the largest market for fish and seafood within the EU. Imports from Canada has increased since 2014 at a compound growth rate of 25% for Spain and 28% for Portugal. The Conxemar Seafood Expo serves at the meeting place for the entire processing branch, distributors, importers and exporters of frozen seafood products. Since their first show in 1999, it has grown in visitors and exhibitors at a steady pace. It is the most important Fish & Seafood tradeshow in Southern Europe, with significant international presence and dozens of national pavilions.
Two Options Available
$750 for a Walker Company
- A Walker Company will find value in participating in the mission because of the minimum of three B2B meetings that will be arranged for the company via the in-market consultant.
- They will have use of the meeting room in the Canadian Pavilion
- Networking opportunities with possible buyers as well as other Canadian companies participating in the mission
- Opportunity to meet the Trade Commissioner who makes himself available at the Canadian Pavilion for the duration of the show.
$1500 for an Exhibitor Company
- An exhibitor company will find value in participating in the mission because of the minimum of eight B2B meetings arranged by the in-market consultant.
- They will have a dedicated space in the Canadian Pavilion where their logo, company information and products can be displayed, producing an ideal environment for conversations with visitors.
- Networking opportunities with Conxemar delegates as well as other Canadian companies participating in the mission.
- One-on-one time with the Trade Commissioner who makes himself available at the Canadian pavilion for the duration of the show.
Deadline to register is Monday, July 1