Special Invitation to
Food & Beverage companies in Atlantic Canada
If your company is currently exporting or if you are considering exporting to Europe, this is a not-to-be-missed session on what you need to know about exporting to the European Market!
Tuesday September 10, Moncton NB
Wednesday September 11, Charlottetown PE
Thursday September 12, St. John’s NL
This session will cover topics and answer questions about:
- Market intelligence services and tools
- CETA overview
- Overviews of various markets and export opportunities in the EU with focus on the Netherlands, Poland, Germany and Brussels)
- Labeling regulations
- Logistics and freight considerations
- Pricing your product for the market
- How to get your products in to the European market
- Trade Commissioner Service available
- How to contact buyers, distributors, and importers
- What are buyers looking for and how to position your company
- Resources available to you
In addition to presentations, panels and discussions, you will have the opportunity to meet one-on-one with representatives such as Trade Commissioners, European market consultants, an importer, a logistics company, ACOA, Government of NB, AAFC, EDC, BDC, and others.
This event is free-of charge to attend
This is currently a tentative outline. More information will follow.