Objective: This comprehensive food safety course provided by BioFoodTech covers all aspects of quality control and lab training for QC staff.
Instructors: Ebo Budu-Amoako, Ph.D., Senior Microbiologist & Jim Landrigan, P.Eng., M.B.A., Technical Advisor
A) Quality Control Activities
1) Measurements, Techniques, Equipment’s, Calibration, Standards
3) Interpretation of External Laboratory Results
5) CCP Monitoring and Verification of Records
6) In House Inspections (Methods, Tools)
7) In-house Training Techniques
B) Basic Laboratory Techniques
8) Rapid Testing
9) Testing Schedule
10) Documentation (Methods, Results)
11) Proficiency Evaluation
12) SQF Edition 8 Requirements
Click here for more course information.
Please note: A minimum number of participants is required to hold training courses and not met, courses may be cancelled. If registered, you will be notified and a refund will be issued. Early Bird Discount ends Oct 18. Register early!